TEISS talks with another inspiring entrepreneur, Jean Yang, Founder of Akita, as part of our 'Start-ups and their Stories' series. In this interview, Jean covers privacy policies, the language of data,...
RelatedShow more like this
- People / The Big InterviewStart-up stories. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” - Jean Yang, Founder of Akita
- Diversity in Cyber / Podcast / The Big InterviewPodcast 5! Not Invisible: Women in Cyber Security
- Podcast / The Big InterviewPodcast 4! Former head of GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, on the greatest threat to the UK’s security
- Technology / The Big InterviewStart-up stories. "Don’t be afraid to ask for help" - Bluefyre's CEO, Tim Buntel
- The Big InterviewClaire Cockerton: the most influential woman in cyber?
- People / The Big InterviewStart-up stories. "Don't overestimate the competition" - Tessian's CEO, Tim Sadler