Andy Heather, VP EMEA, Centrify Data breaches hit businesses hard. Yahoo’s disclosure that more than three billion user accounts had been compromised in 2013-14 knocked $350 million off its valuation....
20 April 2018
Culture / Industry View / Information Security / Knowledge Base / Management / Marketing / People / Process
RelatedShow more like this
- Culture / Current Affairs / People / VideoWhich businesses are exempt from GDPR?
- Culture / News / Opinion / PeopleContinuous testing delivers fully-fledged digital transformation
- Culture / Industry View / Information Security / Knowledge Base / Management / Marketing / People / ProcessReputation management: safeguarding the brand in a digital world
- Culture / Features / News / Opinion / People / ThreatsDeloitte: would two-factor authentication really have helped?
- Culture / Management / News / Opinion / PeopleTfL announces cyber security apprenticeships for school-leavers
- Culture / Features / Information Security / News / People7 cybersecurity tips to keep your kids safe online