Telegram has agreed to remove "radical and terrorist propaganda" in Indonesia following a public warning issued by the Indonesian government. Telegram is increasingly being used by terrorists and ISIS sympathisers...
21 July 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- Features / Information Security / IoT / Management / News / Opinion / ThreatsNHS, cybersecurity and GDPR: A look at the state of affairs in the health sector
- Features / NewsWhat is a file-less attack?
- Culture / Features / News / ThreatsGoldenEye ransomware targets HR departments with fake applications
- Features / Information Security / Management / News9 things you need to know about GDPR legislation
- Features / Human Factors / Information Security11 ways of keeping cyber safe outside the office
- Analysis / Current Affairs / Features / Information Security / NewsGovernment v Tech: The question of encryption is a battle to infinity