Did you receive a text from someone called Sarah asking you to respond urgently? Don't fret. It's another phishing scam looking to con unsuspecting people out of £20. Cyber criminals...
13 December 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- Human Factors / News / ThreatsAre you over-sharing?
- Human Factors / Information Security / NewsSocial media addiction of travelling Brits placing their security at risk
- Human Factors / NewsThe top 10 most-clicked phishing email subject lines globally
- Culture / Human Factors / Information Security / Management / NewsNine tactics for cyber security training that sticks
- Human Factors / Information Security / NewsSensitive details of 500 NHS doctors exposed online due to human error
- Human Factors / Industry View / Information Security / News / ThreatsCould Apple learn a few cyber security tips from its leaks?