The Information Commissioner's Office has warned that Internet-connected toys and other IoT devices that will be sold during the Christmas shopping season could put the privacy and safety of children...
13 December 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- Current Affairs / Information Security / NewsUnsecured spam email server leaks 711 million email addresses and passwords
- Industry View / Information Security / News / ThreatsAre UK firms violating GDPR by not implementing BYOD policies?
- Information Security / NewsInternet-connected toys putting the privacy and safety of children at risk, warns ICO
- Information Security / NewsMajority of UK businesses not ready for GDPR yet: YouGov survey
- Information Security / News / ThreatsDroidJack is back! This time as a fake Sarahah app
- Industry View / Information Security / NewsAirlines and airports to spend $33 bn on cyber security in 2017