Oxford University recently revealed names of nearly 500 students who are beneficiaries of the Moritz-Heyman Scholarship Programme which is aimed at helping students suffering from financial hardship. Oxford University have...
17 October 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- Information Security / NewsMajority of UK businesses not ready for GDPR yet: YouGov survey
- Information Security / News / ThreatsDDoS attack shuts down National Lottery site; affects online ticket sales
- Information Security / News / ThreatsDroidJack is back! This time as a fake Sarahah app
- Information Security / News / ThreatsOxford Uni IT messes up, broadcasts details of students on bursaries
- Information Security / News / ThreatsCruise ships vulnerable to ransomware, fraud and physical damage, warns Govt
- Information Security / NewsDid Wetherspoons delete all customer data for fear of GDPR's imminent arrival?