Microsoft received 153,000 reports of tech-support scams from as many as 183 countries last year that resulted in 15% of victims losing money in the process, Erik Wahlstrom, Windows Defender...
24 April 2018
RelatedShow more like this
- Information SecurityTSB slammed for suspected data breach & poor response following weekend outage
- Culture / Human Factors / Industry View / Information Security / People / ProcessHow to mitigate the human risk of mobile working
- Culture / Human Factors / Industry View / Information Security / Legislation/GDPR / Marketing / Opinion / PeopleHow to make your business more resilient when a data breach strikes
- Information Security / ThreatsUncovering the truth of cybercrime
- Industry View / Information Security / News / ThreatsAre UK firms violating GDPR by not implementing BYOD policies?
- Information SecurityTech-support scams grew by 24% in 2017, Microsoft reveals