The European Union is taking active steps to ensure the smooth flow of data between member countries and the rest of the world in the future while also ensuring the...
17 March 2018
RelatedShow more like this
- Information Security / Legislation/GDPR / NewsChina's new cyber security law enables government to inspect intellectual property of foreign firms
- Legislation/GDPRPharmaceutical industry and GDPR: What to do next
- Information Security / Legislation/GDPR / Management / News9 surprising things that are illegal under data protection rules
- Legislation/GDPROnly 1 in 5 firms fully prepared to comply with GDPR's breach notification window
- Culture / Current Affairs / Legislation/GDPR / NewsConsumers want firms to do more to prevent breaches
- Current Affairs / Features / Legislation/GDPR / NewsAre GDPR data requirements set to be a headache for organisations?