Andy Heather, VP EMEA, Centrify Data breaches hit businesses hard. Yahoo’s disclosure that more than three billion user accounts had been compromised in 2013-14 knocked $350 million off its valuation....
21 April 2018
Culture / Industry View / Information Security / Knowledge Base / Management / Marketing / People / Process
RelatedShow more like this
- IoT / ManagementAnger as up to 2.4 million customers' details stolen in Carphone Warehouse cyber attack
- Management / News / Opinion / ThreatsGovernment awards funding to automotive cyber security consortium
- Features / Management / News / Opinion / ThreatsThe real cost of hacking on UK businesses? £42bn!
- Features / Information Security / Management / News / Opinion'Three ransomware attacks were a wakeup call for Travis Perkins'- cyber breaches and brand reputation
- Culture / Current Affairs / Management / PeopleCyber security: whose responsibility is it anyway?
- Culture / Industry View / Information Security / Knowledge Base / Management / Marketing / People / ProcessReputation management: safeguarding the brand in a digital world