The cost of purchasing new technology rarely factors the cost of sustaining that new technology in the field. Security Awareness blogger Keil Hubert argues that successful procurement factors in the...
25 May 2018
RelatedShow more like this
- News / OpinionGDPR: Keep Calm & Put Your Cheque Book Away
- Opinion / TechnologyWhy new cyber tech is not enough
- Current Affairs / Features / IoT / News / Opinion / ThreatsWonga data breach: What it means for the cyber security industry
- Current Affairs / Information Security / Management / News / OpinionNATO steps on the gas with $3.2 billion satellite & cyber security investment
- Features / Information Security / IoT / News / Opinion / ThreatsGoogle Home, Amazon Echo or Hive: How safe is your data?
- Management / Marketing / News / Opinion'Not just a logo change'- Intel Security is McAfee, again