At TEISS2018, Dr. Carlos Perez Delgado, Lecturer in Computing at Kent University, will be discussing what quantum computing means for cyber security. Quantum computing offers huge potential to solve problems yet could also put the entire internet at risk. By allowing people to...
23 February 2018
RelatedShow more like this
- TEISSQuantum computing: is our education system ready?
- Industry View / Information Security / IoT / TEISSCrypto-mining vs ransomware - a difference you should know!
- Human Factors / Information Security / IoT / TEISSSociety 5.0 - integrating man and machine
- TEISSEthical cyber warfare
- Human Factors / Information Security / TEISSHuman training: just a pretty bow on the box?
- TEISSCan cyber security lead the way for AI?