Oxford University recently revealed names of nearly 500 students who are beneficiaries of the Moritz-Heyman Scholarship Programme which is aimed at helping students suffering from financial hardship. Oxford University have...
17 October 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- IoT / ThreatsLeaders putting firms at risk by failing to protect social media accounts
- Information Security / News / ThreatsDDoS attack shuts down National Lottery site; affects online ticket sales
- Features / News / Opinion / ThreatsCrypto currency hacks: Hacking the unhackable
- Information Security / News / ThreatsDroidJack is back! This time as a fake Sarahah app
- Culture / Features / News / Opinion / ThreatsDeloitte: would two-factor authentication really have helped?
- Information Security / News / ThreatsOxford Uni IT messes up, broadcasts details of students on bursaries