The Royal Academy of Engineering and the PETRAS Internet of Things research hub have called for greater coordination between the government, industry, system operators and the engineering profession to ensure...
17 March 2018
RelatedShow more like this
- Information Security / News / ThreatsThis is what happens to your data after a breach
- ThreatsU.S. agencies using GrayKey devices to hack into citizens' iPhones
- IoT / ThreatsLeaders putting firms at risk by failing to protect social media accounts
- ThreatsChina altering its vulnerability data: why it matters
- Industry View / Information Security / News / ThreatsAre UK firms violating GDPR by not implementing BYOD policies?
- Features / News / Opinion / ThreatsCrypto currency hacks: Hacking the unhackable