Remember the time BBC journalist Dan Simmons got his twin brother to log into his HSBC account using voice recognition? Or the time a photographer took a long range photograph...
21 July 2017
RelatedShow more like this
- News / ThreatsUsing the same password across all accounts? You need to stop right now
- News / ThreatsHollywood isn't messing with Putin even as it profits on America's Russia obsession
- Information Security / News / ThreatsHackers successfully breached the UK's industrial control systems, confirms NCSC
- Information Security / News / ThreatsUK businesses faced 65,000 cyber-attacks each between April and June
- Current Affairs / Information Security / News / ThreatsIs introducing biometrics in banking a good idea?
- Features / Information Security / IoT / Management / News / Opinion / ThreatsNHS, cybersecurity and GDPR: A look at the state of affairs in the health sector