Back in April, a report from the Public Accounts Committee noted that even though almost a full year had passed since the WannaCry attacks took place, many NHS trusts were...
RelatedShow more like this
- ThreatsOver a third of firms are not prepared for WannaCry-like attacks
- ThreatsDespite risks, 72% of UK adult population will use mobile banking apps in 2023
- ThreatsHackers may use VPNFilter malware to target Champions League final
- ThreatsAhead of GDPR, many firms still lack effective threat hunting capabilities
- Threats40% of UK firms more exposed to cyber attacks than ever before
- ThreatsIpswich Hospital staff 'disciplined' for accessing Ed Sheeran's medical records