John Dickson, Principal Denim Group: “Nobody wants to admit we’re in a cyber war”
31 May 2018 |
Are we currently in a cyber war? Why is the attribution of an attacker so complex? How does a cyber war differ to a traditional one? Watch this interview with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group and former U.S. Air Force officer when we caught up with him at RSA 2018 where he discusses the current cyber battlefield.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018