How do nation states compare in their cyber security?
31 May 2018 |
How do Israel, India and the UK compare when it comes to protecting their critical national infrastructure? Watch this interview with David Nordell, Senior VP, International Strategy, Policy & Law, at TEISS2018 for David’s recommendations on how nation states can improve their cyber security and better protect their citizens.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018