David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs on how to demotivate attackers
31 May 2018 |
Warfare, after land, sea, air and space, has entered the fifth domain: cyberspace. Cyber warfare is, undeniably, a reality. Yet, how prepared are nation states in this war? Watch our interview with David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs at TEISS2018 for his candid reflections on the topic and how cyber crises can be mitigated.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018