TEISS in San Fran: Where does cyber warfare begin and end in the fifth domain?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on the topic of cyber warfare – asking where cyber warfare begins and ends in cyber space and how prepared are governments for nation state attacks.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018