Chris Wysopal talks to TEISS in San Fran on securing our voting systems
31 May 2018 |
As a result of hacking allegations from the 2016 election, voting systems need to be considered critical infrastructure.
What has been done since 2016 to secure our voting systems for the next major election? What needs to be done? What is our reality check when it comes to the risks global vulnerabilities pose? TEISS caught up with Chris Wysopal, CTO at Veracode at RSA 2018 for his thoughts on elections, hacking and whether we can still trust the system…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018