ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on fighting the international cyber threat, as well as the topics of online anonymity and privacy.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018