Will the future of self-driving cars be ‘powered by BlackBerry’?
11 December 2017 |
Remember the time when a BlackBerry was THE phone to have and everyone from Paris Hilton to Barack Obama had one?
Then came the slow downward spiral and after steady losses for a decade, BlackBerry's mobile business was sold off. Blackberry has now shrugged off its previous avatar, that of a handset manufacturer and risen from its ashes as a major player in the automotive security business.
"Auto is a market where real money can be made right now", John Chen, CEO BlackBerry, told a small group of journalists with great confidence, at the BlackBerry Security Summit in London.
Want to read more?
Register by filling out this quick form to get access to the full article.
Latest posts by Sunetra Chakravarti (see all)
- Connected and driverless cars & security: the future’s here! - 19th January 2018
- Equifax still holds onto plum contract with IRS, five months after hack - 12th January 2018
- The Information Security Peer Awards 2018 - 3rd January 2018
- Cyber security predictions for 2018 - 2nd January 2018
- Will the future of self-driving cars be ‘powered by BlackBerry’? - 11th December 2017