Podcast! GDPR Special: myths, realities and how not to be a git!
24 May 2018 |
Welcome to the inaugural TEISS Podcast!
GDPR has arrived (YES!) and we are kicking off this podcast series with Rowenna Fielding, Data Protection Lead at Protecture who debunks some GDPR myths, shares some last minute GDPR advice and shows us how not to be a git…!
Have any cyber questions or suggestions? Please get in touch in the comment section below or via @TEISSNews.
Image used under a Creative Commons License : Josh Hallett (Cropped Image for space)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018