Podcast 3! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity
20 June 2018 |
“The internet is like a flower with teeth, it’s beautiful and ugly at the same time, it’s just like we are…” TEISS speaks with Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity about the good, the bad and the ugly facets of the internet, how to reconcile the blurring of our private and public online lives with GDPR, as well as the challenges of diversity in AI.
Please subscribe, rate and review our show and tweet us your questions @TeissNews!
Music: The Pain by Nick Homes (YouTube Channel: Jazz Duets)
Listen on iTunes and Stitcher:
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” – Justin Fier, Darktrace - 16th July 2018
- Podcast 5! Not Invisible: Women in Cyber Security - 12th July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t be afraid to ask for help” – Bluefyre’s CEO, Tim Buntel - 11th July 2018
- “It sucks being a whistleblower” – Chris Wylie at Cyber 2018 - 10th July 2018
- Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype - 9th July 2018