“If we think of usability and security as mutually exclusive – we have failed” – Jerrod Chong, Yubico
28 June 2018 |
How can we make security easier and more efficient? What would it look like if we eliminated passwords? SVP Product at Yubico, Jerrod Chong, talks us through an easier way to securing ourselves and our devices.
This clip is taken from part of his TEISS2018 talk earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” – Justin Fier, Darktrace - 16th July 2018
- Podcast 5! Not Invisible: Women in Cyber Security - 12th July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t be afraid to ask for help” – Bluefyre’s CEO, Tim Buntel - 11th July 2018
- “It sucks being a whistleblower” – Chris Wylie at Cyber 2018 - 10th July 2018
- Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype - 9th July 2018