What ethical questions should we be asking when building AI?
30 May 2018 |
Will Artificial Intelligence take away our jobs? Is the world in danger of being overtaken by robots? Should we fear the sentient bots, or is it the other way around? Ed Moyle, General Manager and Content Officer at the Prelude Institute, separates the myths from realities about AI at TEISS2018. Watch the full interview for a fascinating discussion about tech, ethics and the future…
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018