Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed that his country's security agencies successfully foiled as many as 25 million cyber-attacks during the World Cup. "During the period of the World Cup,...
17 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
Hackers using Mirai framework in new botnet exploits
Cyber insurance market to grow by 20% yearly till 2023
UK organisations suffered the most breaches in Europe in 2017
Hacker behind ‘Just Eat’ phishing scam sentenced to 10 years by UK court
UK can retaliate against state-sponsored cyber attacks on elections & critical industries
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- People / Technology / The Big Interview“Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” - Justin Fier, Darktrace
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Book review / Management / PeopleBook extract: Where does the human cyber security threat lie?
- Information SecuritySink or sail...security is like a ship, you just have to navigate through troubled waters
- News"Unexciting" tech jobs holding back young women from choosing tech careers