In a significant setback to the multi-nation cyber crime mafia that has been carrying out financial fraud on a large scale, Europol announced yesterday that it arrested as many as...
17 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
GCHQ’s cyber offensive wrecked ISIS hackers’ propaganda efforts, says GCHQ chief
Amber Rudd to announce £9 million fund to help police nab Dark Web hackers
Organisations lost over 2.5 billion data records worldwide in 2017
95% of UK financial firms confident of recovering from cyber-attacks
Cyber criminals “skimming” bank card details with increasing regularity
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- People / Technology / The Big Interview“Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” - Justin Fier, Darktrace
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Book review / Management / PeopleBook extract: Where does the human cyber security threat lie?
- Information SecuritySink or sail...security is like a ship, you just have to navigate through troubled waters
- News"Unexciting" tech jobs holding back young women from choosing tech careers