Half of young women consider technology "unexciting" as many of them believe tech careers are associated with engineering, architecture, telecommunications and finance, rather than more interesting fields such as retail,...
17 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
FBI arrests 74 in major crackdown on Business Email Compromise (BEC) attacks
Concerns galore over Ancestry.com’s handling of customers’ DNA data
Amazon & eBay stop selling CloudPets toys citing security concerns
Cyber security pros reluctant to notify customers about breaches
Infosecurity Europe: building tomorrow’s cyber-security today
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- People / Technology / The Big Interview“Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” - Justin Fier, Darktrace
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Book review / Management / PeopleBook extract: Where does the human cyber security threat lie?
- Information SecuritySink or sail...security is like a ship, you just have to navigate through troubled waters
- News"Unexciting" tech jobs holding back young women from choosing tech careers