Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed that his country's security agencies successfully foiled as many as 25 million cyber-attacks during the World Cup. "During the period of the World Cup,...
17 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
Fraudsters using non-English character sets to create millions of phishing sites
Misconfigured Swann security cameras result in major privacy breach
Database containing 340 million individual records exposed online by Exactis
Cost of data breaches in the UK fell 59 percent from last year
HMRC stored biometric voiceprints of 5.1mn taxpayers without consent
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- People / Technology / The Big Interview“Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” - Justin Fier, Darktrace
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Book review / Management / PeopleBook extract: Where does the human cyber security threat lie?
- Information SecuritySink or sail...security is like a ship, you just have to navigate through troubled waters
- News"Unexciting" tech jobs holding back young women from choosing tech careers