E-commerce and auction website Cash Converters suffered a major data breach after hackers gained access to a decommissioned website that stored account names, passwords, and delivery addresses of webshop customers....
20 November 2017
RelatedShow more like this
Appleby data breach may expose the world’s richest individuals
Dark Web marketplaces selling credentials for remote access servers for less than £3
Hacker group hacks into London cosmetic surgery clinic; steals pictures of celebs
Thinking through the implications of instant and pervasive information sharing
Data protection law must allow independent groups to help people seek redress: Which?
- NewsRussia is behind cyber-attacks on UK industries, says NCSC chief
- NewsCyber security war games helping businesses find & recruit untapped talent
- OpinionManaging vulnerabilities in the Cloud... and everywhere else
- NewsCash Converters data breach: Hackers flee with users' credit card numbers
- OpinionThe ghosts of users past present perfect route into businesses, for hackers
- NewsUnpatched security flaw in Brother printers leaving them wide open to DDoS attacks