In yet another example of how unsecured cloud databases are rendering personal data belonging to millions of people exposed to criminals, an unsecured cloud storage repository that contained sensitive information...
20 April 2018
RelatedShow more like this
Facebook could end up paying £12,500 to each UK Facebook user as compensation
Under Armour’s MyFitnessPal app breached, 150 mn customer details accessed
Kent and Medway NHS Trust forced to apologise after employee accessed patient data
Facebook may have won over some advertisers following data harvesting scam
Orbitz data breach: Hackers stole personal & financial details of 880,000 customers
- Hacking / Human Factors / Industry View / Information Security / Legislation/GDPR / Malware / Ransomware / The Big Interview / ThreatsWannaCry, one year on...
- Information SecurityUK to spend £15 million on Commonwealth cyber security cooperation
- Information SecurityTelegram banned in Russia for not handing over encryption keys to Putin
- Information Security / ThreatsUncovering the truth of cybercrime
- NewsICO launches GDPR helpline for vulnerable small and medium businesses
- Information Security / News / Threats38% of small businesses spend next to nothing on cyber security