Organisations in the UK lost an average of £2.77 million to data breaches this year, slightly lower than the global average but much lower than the average amount lost by...
19 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
ICO slaps £80,000 fine on Gloucestershire Police for leaking details of abuse victims
Dixons Carphone suffers massive breach; hackers steal 5.9mn payment card details
Email IDs & passwords of 92m MyHeritage customers leaked in breach
Cyber security pros reluctant to notify customers about breaches
Former Coca-Cola employee caught holding personal data of 8,000 employees
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- PodcastPodcast 6! What's the best way to respond to a data breach?
- People / TechnologyThe San Fran interviews: Darktrace's Director for Cyber Intelligence and Analysis says we're not learning from our mistakes
- Threats / Video"It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility" - Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Information Security / NewsUK's new data protection law to change how customer data is handled by firms