In January this year, security researchers uncovered an Android banking trojan that targeted 232 banking apps by hiding behind a fake Flash Player app and obtaining administrative rights to Android...
Future of Payments
19 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
Hackers breached Pizza Hut website, stole financial info of customers
‘News of the death of password is music to our ears,’ RSA President Rohit Ghai
Information Security / IoT
Whole Foods PoS hacked, customer payment info stolen
Current Affairs / Information Security
Cryptocurrencies suffering meltdown following China’s ban on ICOs
News / Threats
What are gift card scams and how businesses can stop them?
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- PodcastPodcast 6! What's the best way to respond to a data breach?
- People / TechnologyThe San Fran interviews: Darktrace's Director for Cyber Intelligence and Analysis says we're not learning from our mistakes
- Threats / Video"It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility" - Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Information Security / NewsUK's new data protection law to change how customer data is handled by firms