Local councils across the UK suffered as many as 98 million cyber attacks in the last five years, resulting in 376 cyber incidents in total, a report from privacy group...
23 February 2018
RelatedShow more like this
32 local councils receiving GDPR and cyber security awareness training from experts
Preparing for mandatory breach reporting
Majority of UK businesses spent more on cyber security in 2017 than ever before
Govt introduces amendment to Data Protection Bill to shield security researchers
Carphone Warehouse slapped with £400,000 fine by ICO for 2015 data breach
- Information SecurityDespite U.S. ban, Huawei still enjoys much love from UK's NCSC
- Industry ViewSeeing through the data: evolving identity governance with AI
- TEISSQuantum computing: is our education system ready?
- ThreatsIranian military using iTunes and Play Store apps to spy on millions in the West
- ThreatsHalf of all UK companies experienced cybercrime in the past two years, survey reveals
- ThreatsLocal councils in the UK suffered 98 million cyber attacks since 2013: Report