Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed that his country's security agencies successfully foiled as many as 25 million cyber-attacks during the World Cup. "During the period of the World Cup,...
19 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
FBI: ransomware complaints on the decrease
Security professionals divided over ethical hacking issues
TSB warns customers about being targeted by phishing attacks amid long outage
Islamic State’s digital assets in Europe destroyed in joint law enforcement action
World’s largest DDoS marketplace Webstresser.org taken down in joint action
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- PodcastPodcast 6! What's the best way to respond to a data breach?
- People / TechnologyThe San Fran interviews: Darktrace's Director for Cyber Intelligence and Analysis says we're not learning from our mistakes
- Threats / Video"It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility" - Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Information Security / NewsUK's new data protection law to change how customer data is handled by firms