Organisations in the UK lost an average of £2.77 million to data breaches this year, slightly lower than the global average but much lower than the average amount lost by...
17 July 2018
RelatedShow more like this
HMRC removed over 20,000 malicious websites that targeted taxpayers
Misconfigured Swann security cameras result in major privacy breach
Database containing 340 million individual records exposed online by Exactis
FastBooking server breach compromised guest details at hundreds of hotels
Ticketmaster data breach: Insecure third-party product leads to data theft
- People / Technology / The Big Interview“Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” - Justin Fier, Darktrace
- NewsUK firms reported 22,800 data breaches in the past year
- NewsRussia foiled 25mn cyber attacks during World Cup, says Putin
- Information SecuritySink or sail...security is like a ship, you just have to navigate through troubled waters
- Book review / Management / PeopleBook extract: Where does the human cyber security threat lie?
- News"Unexciting" tech jobs holding back young women from choosing tech careers