Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer
20 June 2018 |
What worries Darktrace’s Dave Palmer the most about the future?
Find out in this clip taken from part of his TEISS2018 talk on ‘The future impact of AI in cybercrime’.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” – Justin Fier, Darktrace - 16th July 2018
- Podcast 5! Not Invisible: Women in Cyber Security - 12th July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t be afraid to ask for help” – Bluefyre’s CEO, Tim Buntel - 11th July 2018
- “It sucks being a whistleblower” – Chris Wylie at Cyber 2018 - 10th July 2018
- Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype - 9th July 2018