Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype
9 July 2018 |
Watch part of Mandeep Sandhu's talk from TEISS2018 on "Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype".
The advance for machine learning (ML) in security is growing fast. There are countless approaches, but there's also a lot of hype. This talk, which Mandeep delivered at TEISS 2018, gave a frank assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of static analysis, decompilation, detonation and other emerging approaches.
Mandeep is Compliance Technical Director at Carbon Black.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Are we actually learning from our mistakes? I wonder if we are” – Justin Fier, Darktrace - 16th July 2018
- Podcast 5! Not Invisible: Women in Cyber Security - 12th July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t be afraid to ask for help” – Bluefyre’s CEO, Tim Buntel - 11th July 2018
- “It sucks being a whistleblower” – Chris Wylie at Cyber 2018 - 10th July 2018
- Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype - 9th July 2018