TEISS in San Fran: Can tech keep up with the cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
TEISS spoke with Russell Spitler, Vice President, Product Strategy at AlienVault, at this year’s RSA Conference about whether tech can keep up with the relentless pace of cyberattacks, as well as demonstrating AlienVault’s new, free threat-scanning service that allows anyone to quickly determine if their endpoints are infected with malware, ransomware, or other threats.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018