14th most influential researcher in cyber security on zero day vulnerabilities
31 May 2018 |
What are zero day vulnerabilities? Why are there so many vendors at RSA, year after year, offering similar solutions to problems that still exist?
TEISS discusses these questions with Professor Engin Kirda, co-founder and Chief Architect of Lastline at RSA 2018, as well as future trends to watch for. Professor Kirda is currently ranked as the 14th most influential researcher in cybersecurity and is a Professor at the Northeastern University in Boston, and the director of the Northeastern Information Assurance Institute.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- 2018 InfoSec Peer Awards results announced at our annual summer party! - 22nd June 2018
- Podcast! “The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity - 20th June 2018
- Video! “AI-led spear phishing worries me the most” – Darktrace’s Dave Palmer - 20th June 2018
- Start-up stories. “Don’t overestimate the competition”: Tessian’s CEO, Tim Sadler - 18th June 2018
- Podcast! Can we ever reclaim our digital identities? - 14th June 2018