Culture / Will China have to comply with the GDPR?
Will China have to comply with the GDPR?
22 March 2017 |
How will the European Union make countries like China and Russia comply with the cyber security and data privacy requirements of the GDPR?
Cyber phobia author Edward Lucas from The Economist describes how organisations with business partners outside the EU will need to take care with how the manage personal data when sending it outside the borders of the EU.
At The European Information Security Summit in London, expert speakers addressed 400 information security industry leaders as part of discussions on how to build an agile cyber security culture.
Would you like to build a robust incident response plan? Join our R3: Resilience, Response & Recovery conference, on September 26 in London.
R³: Resilience, Response & Recovery 2017 is the #1 conference focusing on post breach response plans, including forensic and legal requirements, communication strategies and top tips for a fast recovery.
Latest posts by Geoff Dodds (see all)
- R3: Resilience, Recovery, Response 2017 – LIVE! - 26th September 2017
- TEISS shortlisted for prestigious event awards - 4th May 2017
- Why are cyber attacks under reported? - 24th March 2017
- Why are conferences about information security important? - 23rd March 2017
- Will China have to comply with the GDPR? - 22nd March 2017